Scream is located on the lower level of the mall, across from Regal Cinemas and beneath Forever 21.
YES. When purchasing tickets online you will be prompted to sign a waiver. If you are buying tickets at the ticket tent there will be waivers to sign onsite.
If you buy your tickets and sign the waiver online, you can go directly to the entrance line. For on-site tickets, proceed to the “ticket tent” under the escalators to purchase tickets and sign a paper waiver.
Restricted items that you may not bring into the attraction are included but not limited to:
· Weapons of any kind (this includes guns, knives, tasers, sharp objects, or anything intended to cause harm).
· Large bags or backpacks. Purses may be subject to search upon entry.
· Outside food and beverages, both alcohol and non-alcoholic. If you arrive visibly intoxicated, you will not be allowed to enter. Intoxicated guests will be removed from the premises without a refund.
· Failure to abide by these restrictions may result in your ejection from the attraction and grounds without refund. Please note that we will have Loudoun County Sheriff Deputies present every night we’re open…and we’re not afraid to use them.
· Can I exit the property and come back? NO exit and re-entry
· Can I get a refund on my tickets?
· We are helping to raise money for Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum. NO REFUNDS (especially if you get too scared to go through—we tried to warn yo
Scream is recommended PG-13 for adults and teens, but younger kids may come if parents choose to bring them. Our goal isn’t to traumatize your kids, so use your best discretion when deciding to bring them. No refunds will be given; however, you may be given a CHICKEN NECKLACE to ward off the clowns.
Coming to a haunted house but scared to be too scared? We have a protective device that wards off the clowns. But nothing can protect you from everything else around you.
Nothing alive touches you at Scream, but if you touch anyone inside, you will be ejected. There are no refunds, even if you are ejected, so don’t act a fool
You can bypass the General Admission line with our SCREAM PASS! If you buy tickets online, just select the “SCREAM PASS” option and enjoy the Scream with less waiting.
Your group goes through together up to 6 people. If your party is smaller than 6 people, you may enter with another small group.
Taking Videos and photos while trying to survive the attraction detracts from the fun for everyone. Using the light on your cell phone is a BUMMER and usually ends with lost or broken phones (did you know you will throw your phone when you are scared???? A LOT OF YOU DO THAT) FYI we will NOT look for lost phones during the event
There is a 10% discount for a group of 10+ Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your group discount promo code.
If you have medical conditions that are worsened by strobe lights, startles, or electric shock. Scream is not recommended for individuals who are pregnant or have medical conditions. Consult your doctor.
Scream is located inside the mall and as such it is not weather dependent.